Support the future of engineering
When you partner with the College of Engineering, you’re not just investing in the future of your company—you’re helping the next generation of Badger engineers who will improve our world.
As state funding has declined in recent decades—it now makes up just 15 percent of UW-Madison’s overall budget—corporate support has become critical to the success of the college’s teaching, research and outreach mission.
Find the right opportunity that aligns with your organization’s priorities:
- Get involved in recruiting through career fairs, informational sessions, corporate days on campus and more
- Support scholarships, including those for students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds
- Sponsor events, student organizations or student design projects
- Become part of the entrepreneurial experience by mentoring students, judging competitions or funding programming
- Support research, faculty and graduate students
By supporting the college, you’ll gain access to resources across our rich educational enterprise, which includes more than 200 research facilities, 150 faculty members, 1,600 graduate students and 5,000 undergraduate students.
For questions or to get started, please contact:
Justin Hines – Director of Corporate Relations