PrEPS Study Tables
Some students learn and retain engineering concepts better when they work in groups. Study Tables are a hybrid of drop-in tutoring and Supplemental Instruction. They allow a small group of students who are interested in extra study time to meet regularly to discuss homework and concepts from the course. Attendance is not required but highly encouraged to ensure that students build strong foundations and problem solving skills.
How to join: watch your email at the beginning of each semester for details or contact the ULC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FALL 2019 PrEPS Study Tables
ULC PrEPS Study Table for EMA 201
- Starting mid-October. If interested, please email Katie Sullivan (email@example.com).
ULC PrEPS Study Table for EMA 202/ME 240
- Sundays and Tuesdays, 6 – 7 PM, Room 318, Wendt Commons
- Facilitator: Wei
ULC PrEPS Study Table for Physics 201
- Mondays and Thursdays, 5 – 6 PM, Room 332, Wendt Commons
- Facilitator: Andrew
ULC PrEPS Study Table for Physics 202
- Mondays, 6 – 7 PM, Room 410B, Wendt Commons
- Wednesdays, 6 – 7 PM, Room 307, Wendt Commons
- Facilitator: Richard