Environmental Chemistry and Technology Admissions
How to Apply
Please review the detailed information below to understand how to apply for the graduate program in Environmental Chemistry and Technology.
- All applicants must use the UW-Madison Graduate School online application system. Within the application you will be asked to submit an unofficial copy of your transcript, the email addresses of the people who are writing your recommendation letters, and your statement purpose.
- Your GRE and TOEFL scores should be sent electronically to UW Madison. The code for UW-Madison is 1846.
- Please do not send any materials directly to our program at the time of application. All items should be submitted through the online application.
- Please do not send your transcript directly to our program at the time of application, either electronically or paper copy. If you are admitted to our program, we will request an official copy of your transcript at that time.
- If you took the IELTS test, please self-report your IELTS overall band score on your application. If you are admitted, we will request that you send us the official IELTS score report at that time. It is not necessary to send an IELTS report to us as part of your application.
The application deadline is January 15 for the fall term. Late applications may not be reviewed for funding opportunities.
$75.00 USD non-refundable application fee. Payable by credit card (Mastercard or Visa), debit/ATM card, personal check or money order, drawn on a U.S. bank. Please do not send cash. If you choose to send a money order or check, make it payable to University of Wisconsin-Madison. Please write your birth date on your check, so it can be matched to your application. A department cannot make a recommendation for admission until your application fee is received.
Graduate School Admissions Office
228 Bascom Hall
500 Lincoln Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
TAKE SPECIAL NOTE: Do not send transcripts, reasons for graduate study, letters of recommendations or any other departmental documentation to the Graduate School. These materials will not be forwarded to your department or program. International applicants: Please do not send financial documents until requested by the Graduate School. This information will be requested upon a positive admission recommendation from the department/program.