WHY I GIVE
In their own words, ME alumni describe their donations to the College of Engineering.
- Jake Bisenius — “When you give back, you get back.”
- Charles Gunderson — “Engineering is a particularly important requirement for a country that is to succeed in this world.”
- William Holmberg — “To make sure that the College of Engineering remains a world-class institution.”
- Peter Holsten — “To keep the institution alive and well to benefit future generations.”
- John Mink — “To help the next engineer, the next scientist.”
- Tom Mohs — “The excellent work that is being done in teaching and research at the Madison campus."
- Paul Papke — “The college must retain good talent, generate valuable research, and deliver the correct education to our engineering students.”
- Mark Polster — “I give back for many reasons, but mainly, to preserve the quality of students graduating and participating in vehicle programs on campus.”
- Todd and Kathleen Pulvino — “The university needs funding to attract and retain top faculty, to attract motivated students, and to have state-of-the-art facilities.”
ONLINE GIVING OPTIONS
ENGINEERING STUDENT FOUNDATION, UW-MADISON
The newly-formed Engineering Student Foundation, UW-Madison is dedicated to building a greater awareness of the impact of giving on current students and recent graduates. Check out how philanthropy benefits students every day and how to get involved!