Raj Veeramani, Executive Director
4158 Mechanical Engineering Building
1513 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
THE UW E-BUSINESS CONSORTIUM (UWEBC) is a unique member network advancing the competitive edge of Wisconsin’s leading companies. Our highly effective collaborative learning model brings together executives and senior managers to focus on thought leadership, business best practices and emerging technologies.
Remarkably active, the UWEBC conducts more than 50 Peer Group meetings a year in marketing, IT, customer service, sales operations and supply chain management. Plus, through our unique Member-to-Member Advising service and Faculty-Student Projects, members tap into the collective wisdom and experience of industry-leading companies as well as the applied-research heft of Wisconsin’s flagship university.
The UWEBC helps leading Wisconsin companies ...
- Tap into the collective wisdom and business experience of Wisconsin’s leading companies.
- Access a highly effective form of ongoing professional development for executives and senior managers without the prohibitive cost of travel, lodging and several days of missed productivity.
- Make informed, validated decisions about critical and costly business issues and challenges.
- Minimize the risk of untested decisions.
- Create valuable business relationships.
- Learn what works, what doesn’t and what’s next from other smart, dedicated professionals.