WHY I GIVE
In their own words, ISyE alumni describe their donations to the College of Engineering.
- Cynthia Berigan— "My husband, Jamie, and I ... want to help others have the same opportunity to explore and grow."
- Kim Christopher—"To preserve quality and educational leadership for future generations, and to protect the value of their degree 'investment' over time."
- Jim Gasper —"The college is helping to solve a lot of the challenges our nation and global community face in the form of energy independence, a cleaner environment and healthcare."
- Jeff Roznowski —"By supporting the college, we validate the difference it has made in our lives."
- Gregg Vanderheiden— "To ensure that those institutions we respect will continue to be able to do what they do best."
ENGINEERING STUDENT FOUNDATION, UW-MADISON
The newly-formed Engineering Student Foundation, UW-Madison is dedicated to building a greater awareness of the impact of giving on current students and recent graduates. Check out how philanthropy benefits students every day and how to get involved!