For those of you have contributed financially, our thanks on behalf of the entire department for the important service that you provide to our current and future students.
Your generosity has enabled us to subsidize the costs of textbooks, educational experience abroad, student conference travel, awards for best TAs and instructors, and need-based financial aid.
Gifts to the UW Foundation may be in the form of cash, appreciated securities, personal or real property. Pledges may be made over a period of years. Gifts to the UW Foundation are fully tax deductible.
For more information please contact:
Aaron P. Mullins
Director of Development
University of Wisconsin-Madison
4629 Engineering Hall
1415 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1691
Industrial & Systems Engineering re-invents healthcare: ISyE Associate Professor, Doug Wiegmann, works with former ISyE graduate students Renaldo Blocker (left) and Sacha Duff (right) simulating emergency room procedures to improve patient outcomes. Photo courtesy of Perspective Magazine 2012.
WHY I GIVE
In their own words, ISyE alumni describe their donations to the College of Engineering.
- Cynthia Berigan— "My husband, Jamie, and I ... want to help others have the same opportunity to explore and grow."
- Kim Christopher—"To preserve quality and educational leadership for future generations, and to protect the value of their degree 'investment' over time."
- Jim Gasper —"The college is helping to solve a lot of the challenges our nation and global community face in the form of energy independence, a cleaner environment and healthcare."
- Jeff Roznowski —"By supporting the college, we validate the difference it has made in our lives."
- Gregg Vanderheiden— "To ensure that those institutions we respect will continue to be able to do what they do best."
ENGINEERING STUDENT FOUNDATION, UW-MADISON
The newly-formed Engineering Student Foundation, UW-Madison is dedicated to building a greater awareness of the impact of giving on current students and recent graduates. Check out how philanthropy benefits students every day and how to get involved!