Greetings to our alumni and friends!
Students who graduate from our department, partners with whom we collaborate, and friends who support our work...our relationship does not end when you leave the department or complete a project. You have become part of a lifelong, connected ISyE community and we look forward to continuing that relationship.
- Attend the special ISyE 50th Anniversary Reunion Celebration June 3-4, 2016. Check back for details in September 2015
- Consult our department publications for the latest department news and events (left sidebar)
- Send your news, accomplishments, photos or memories to the Department Communications Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on social media (left sidebar)
The support you provide to our current and future students is inspiring. Your continued interest in the department guides us. Through your gifts, we have been able to offer:
- Scholarships for students and faculty
- Named professorships
- Special workshops, colloquiums, and events
Interested in making a gift?
Gifts to the UW-Madison ISyE Department can be made online, by check, or in person. For questions, please contact email@example.com. For a list of existing funds that you can direct your gift to please consult the College of Engineering's Alphabetical List of Gift Designations.
Thank you for your support.