College of Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Equipment and Facilities
To carry out our experimental and numerical work, we have several fully equipped laboratories:
Polymer Processing Laboratory
Some of the equipment in this lab includes:
- 75 T, 4 oz injection molding machine (65K JPG)
- 22 T, 1 oz injection molding machine
- 1.5" 1.0" & 0.75" single screw extruders
- 40 T, 14"x14" compression molding machine
- Thermoforming & blow molding equipment
- PC-based data acquisition systems
Polymer Processing Simulation Laboratory
This lab contains several workstations with VMS and UNIX operating systems, and various Macintosh computers and other PCs. These resources are frequently updated to match current computational demands. (55K JPG)
WiscInfo listing for PPRG
Up to date as of: 26-Jul-2007.
Last modified: 05-Feb-1999.
This page is best viewed by browsers that support background colors in tables.
All photographs © 1997 College of Engineering.
Address comments to firstname.lastname@example.org