Thank you for your continued support of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Engineering Physics.
The department has established an online giving form at the UW Foundation to specify the department as the recipient of donations:
The UW Foundation explains other gift strategies in a Guide to Giving.
UW Foundation has created additional funds to offer students opportunities in engineering physics: Gifts may be directed to any of these funds by filling in a form on the UW Foundation website.
- Department of Engineering Physics Fund
- Engineering Mechanics Fund
- Max Carbon Fund
- Millard W. Johnson, Jr. Scholarship Fund
Or, donate by check, payable to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, with an annotation:
- Department of Engineering Physics, #1263161
- Engineering Mechanics Fund, #1235141
- Max Carbon Fund, #12634405
- Millard W. Johnson, Jr., Scholarship Fund, #12636553
Mail checks to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, U.S. Bank Lockbox, P.O. Box 78807, Milwaukee, WI, 53278-0807.
WHY I GIVE
In their own words, EP alumni describe their donations to the College of Engineering.
- Jim and Connie Meister — "We want the university to continue...excellent education and research for our young people. It can't happen without alumni support."
- Thomas J. Rickmeyer — "Maintaining and advancing the institution does not happen on its own — it requires all of us to give back in any way we can."
- Millard W. Johnson III — "The UW had a big impact on everyone in our family. I feel very fortunate to have had my education at UW. It's an honor to give back."
- Kevin Gotrik — “I received a lot of support from the school. I want current students to feel the same level of support.”
ENGINEERING STUDENT FOUNDATION, UW-MADISON
The newly-formed Engineering Student Foundation, UW-Madison is dedicated to building a greater awareness of the impact of giving on current students and recent graduates. Check out how philanthropy benefits students every day and how to get involved!