1. N. Behdad, Low-profile frequency selective surface based device and methods of making the same, U.S. Patent 7639206 (29 December 2009).
2. R. Blick, On‐Chip Nano‐Patch‐Clamp Device, European Patent Number:199 36 302.1, Issued.
3. R. Blick, Device for Investigating Ion Channels in Cell Membranes, European Patent Number: 199 36 302.1, Issued.
4. R. Blick, Electromechanical Single Electrons Switch, European Patent Number: 199 61 811.9, Issued.
5. R. Blick, Microcoaxial Probes Made From Strained Semiconductor Bilayers, U.S. Patent # 7,485,857, Issued.
6. R. Blick, Enhancement of Fabrication Yields of Nanomechanical Devices by Thin Film Deposition, U.S. Patent # 7,041,611, Issued.
7. R. Blick, Electromechanical Electron Transfer Devices, U.S. Patent # 6,946,693, Issued.
8. R. Blick, Nanoelectromechanical and Microelectromechanical Sensors and Analyzers, U.S. Patent #7,408,147, Issued.
9. R. Blick, Electromechanical Electron Transfer Devices, U.S. Patent # 7,214,571, Issued.
10. R. Blick, Mechanical Computer Based on Nanoelectro-Mechanical Transistors, U.S. Patent Application # 11/749533, Issued.
11. Nigel Boston, W.Y.Lin and Y.H.Hu, Summation invariant and its application to 3D face recognition, U.S. Patent Number: 7646918 (December 2009).
12. D. Botez, Intersubband Mid-Infrared Electroluminescent Semiconductor Devices, A. Mirabedini, D. P. Xu, and L. J. Mawst, U.S. Patent Number: 7,558,305 B2 (July 2009).
13. G. Huff, J. T. Bernhard, S. C. Hagness, and D. Laefer, Material Movement Sensing Techniques, U.S. Patent Number: 7,482,969 (January 2009).
14. B. D. Van Veen, S. C. Hagness, E. J. Bond, and X. Li, Space-Time Microwave Imaging for Cancer Detection,‖ U.S. Patent Number: 7,570,063 (August 2009).
15. T.M. Jahns, M.K. Guven, M. Aydin, A.M. EL-Refaie, S-H Han, and J-H Baek, Rotor having multiple permanent-magnet pieces in a cavity, US Patent Number: 7,504,754 (17 May 2009).
16. H. Jiang, A. K. Agarwal, L. Dong and David J. Beebe, Variable-focus lens assembly, US Patent Number: 7,554,743 (30 June 2009).
17. H. Jiang, D. Beebe, A. Agarwal, and F. J. Atencia-Fernandez, Micro device incorporating programmable element, US Patent Number: 7,553,132 (30 June 2009).
18. L. McCaughan, T. Kuech, and Staus.
19. M. J. Schulte, P. I. Balzola, and J. Glossner, Processor Reduction Unit for Accumulation of Multiple Operands with or without Saturation, U.S. Patent Number: 7,593,978 (September 2009).
20. M. J. Schulte, J. Thompson, and N. Karra, Decimal Floating-Point Adder, U.S. Patent Number: 7546328 B2 (June 2009).
21. J. Glossner, E. Hokenek, M. Moudgill, and M. J. Schulte, Multi-threaded Processor Having Compound Instruction and Operation Formats, U.S. Patent Number: 7,475,222 (January 2009).
22. B. Van Veen, S. Hagness, E. Bond, and X. Li, Space-Time Microwave Imaging for Cancer Detection, U.S. Patent Number: 7,570,063 (4 August 2009).
23. V. Venkataramanan, Frequency selective active Y-capacitance booster for common mode EMI filtering, U.S. Patent Number: 7,595,687 (29 September 2009).