Thank you for your continued support of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
The department has established an online giving form at the UW Foundation to specify the department as the recipient of donations:
The UW Foundation explains other gift strategies in a Guide to Giving.
The UW Foundation has created funds in remembrance of deceased members of the CEE community. In 2007, the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering lost two treasured faculty members. Professor James L. Clapp had a passion for their students, a love of the land, and a commitment to making the world a better place.
The department warmly remembers three prominent professors—Charles G. Salmon and Paul R. Wolf. In honor of their dedication and achievements, gifts may be directed to professorships established in their names.
- James L. Clapp Memorial Scholarship
- John A. Hoopes Scholarship Fund
- Charles G. Salmon Professorship
- Paul R. Wolf Scholarship
Or, donate by check, payable to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, with an annotation:
- James L. Clapp Memorial Scholarship, #12236066
- John A. Hoopes Scholarship Fund, #1223108
- Charles G. Salmon Professorship, #12232238
- Paul R. Wolf Scholarship, #12233321
Mail checks to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, U.S. Bank Lockbox, P.O. Box 78807, Milwaukee, WI, 53278-0807.
WHY I GIVE
In their own words, CEE alumni describe their donations to the College of Engineering.
- Andrew Schaeve — “I regularly give back to the Concrete Canoe Team so that current and future students can have the same opportunities to build the long-lasting relationships that I was provided.”
- Scott Kinnamon — “The teaching and research that take place in the college and across the university will truly change our lives for the better.”
- Dan Gilbert — “Simple gratitude.”