We invite you to apply to the University of Wisconsin-Madison for your studies! Highlights of our program include:
- The UW-Madison Department of Chemical Engineering has a tradition of excellence dating back to 1905.
- For nearly a century, the program has consistently ranked as one of the best in the world. A combination of coursework and research creates a unique intellectually stimulating atmosphere.
- The faculty offers cutting-edge research opportunities in nanotechnology, biotechnology, complex fluids, atomic, molecular, and multiscale modeling, environmental engineering, and atomic-scale design of surface reactivity.
- Research in the department is highly interdisciplinary, capitalizing on programs of national prominence such as the NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC) and the NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center (NSEC), and the nation's largest NIH-funded Biotechnology Training Program.
- The UW-Madison campus has uniformly strong programs in all areas of the biological, chemical, and physical sciences.
- Madison is a city consistently ranked as a top community in which to live, work, and play.